Teacher – Year 2
Qualified teacher Pay Scale
Full Time Teacher
Temporary to cover Maternity
The Governors of St. Ambrose Barlow Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional candidate with a proven track record in high-quality teaching and excellent communication skills to join our committed and friendly team. The successful candidate will be a KS1 specialist and will be working in a Year 2 class.
The post will commence on 17th of April 2023, or as soon thereafter, and will continue for 12 months or until the return of the substantive post holder.
The successful candidate will:
- Fully support the Catholic ethos of our school.
- Be an excellent class teacher who has a natural love of teaching and an enthusiasm for ensuring children reach their full potential.
- Be confident, creative and eager to make a difference to the children that they teach.
- Keen to further develop their practice and explore new ways of developing teaching and learning.
We will offer:
- A caring, inclusive school that educates the whole child.
- A supportive SLT, staff and Governing Body.
- The opportunity to make a difference.
- Delightful children.
- A fun, friendly and proactive environment to work in.
If this is you, come and find out more about our school, which is a lively exciting environment, where children and adults work hard together to achieve success.
Visits to the school are welcomed and warmly encouraged by prior arrangement. Please contact the school office on 01942 883912 to make an informal appointment.
The Governing Body and Wigan Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Applications forms are returnable to the school.
Lesson Observations: Monday 20th March 2023
Interview date: Tuesday 21st March 2023
This position is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures plus child barred list check.
The employer is committed to safeguarding.ggg